Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleep late these few days...
Feel like reborn after work...


Dunno why...
Maybe it's been a habit to me....


Maybe I'm addicted...
But I very vivid what I'm want...


Although it's bad...
But it's our nature...


What I'm lack of...
I''m seems to born without it...


Being annoying sometimes....
But I just can't help it...


Like I said...


I've tried to fix it...
But all I do is add more weigh to it...


Should I stop...??
Should I put an end to it...??


Sometimes you'll do something when you're desperate...
Maybe I am...


What I'm doing now is just to satisfied my hunger...
Not what I've been seeking...


Kinda pathetic am I...??
What I've done may hurt others...


But I just can't help it...
human nature is an horrible thing...


If you can't control it...
You're a failure sooner or later...


Surpass it...
Hope I can...

No comments: