Saturday, March 28, 2009

=\

Almost 3am now...
Can't sleep...


Nite...
Used to sleep late at nite...


But as the day comes nite...
So does the vanity...


Thinks a lot dat time....
But most of them are unwise thoughts...


Being honest ain't a part of me...
Act like I don't when I do...


I'll never break through that...
That is my nature maybe...


Suffer me a lot...


Since when I've lost trust to people...
Since when I've lost the ability to accept...
Since when I've learned to lie...
Since when I've learned to laugh when I'm not...


These thoughts filled me...
I can't get rid of them...


Smile =)...
How long I didn't smile when I mean it...


Used that symbol frequently...
Saw that symbol frequently...


Did they meant it when using it...?
That symbol can delight a person maybe...


Not me...

No comments: