Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back...

Didn't blog quite a while...
Became quite lazy last few months...


Donated blood this semester...
Better than first time of course...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started to work recently...
The tiredness of study and working i bet you can't even picture it...


4pm till 2am...
4 days 8am class in the morning...


Work for 10 hours...
Sleep for 5 hours...
Class for 4-6 hours...


My mum didn't know bout that...
I bet she find out soon or later...


Going to be 19 years old next month...
Responsibility become vivid over time...


Trying to act like an adult...
But...Can I...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everything is as it seems...


I tried to fix it...
But all I do is add more weight to it...


Can't stand it...
But do I have a choice...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk less recently...
The people I can share are getting lesser and lesser...


Nothing last forever....
Face it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why so serious? =)sounds sad man!
you are not alone,im willing to be your listener..chilling man!as what you said,act like an adult,and always remember [The I's] rocks..we are with you,but please do something on it =)